- It is an open loop current mode amplifier with low and fixed current gain.
- It is used in high-frequency applications and it consumes low power.
- It doesn’t need any feedback since it is very sensitive to input and output.
- If a voltage is applied to terminal Y, an equal potential will appear on the input terminal X.
- The current in node Y=0.
- The current I will be conveyed to output terminal Z such that terminal Z has the characteristics of a current source, of value I, with high output impedance.
- The potential of X being set by that of Y is independent of the current being forced into port X Terminal Y exhibits an infinite input impedance.
- About 19 transistors were used.
- Mirror circuits are used. This type of circuit conveys the current in the input to the output.
- The maximum current that can be conveyed this type of transistor is 300mA.
- The input which we have given is about 94microampere.
- The output which we have got is around 95microampere.
- To Convey large current power transistors must be used.