Use the following commands to autostart VNC Server in Raspberry Pi which helps us to connect to pi wirelessly using Laptop or Android
- Type cd /home/pi to open the folder pi in home.
- Type cd .config to open “.config” folder from the Pi’s: user folder (it is a hidden folder).
- To create a folder auto start type mkdir autostart and open it by cd autostart.
- To write the file type sudo nano tightvnc.desktop and write the following contents into it.
1 2 3 4 5
[Desktop Entry] Type=Application Name=TightVNC Exec=vncserver :1 StartupNotify=false
5. Restart your pi to make the changes effective.